Did you know that ISEE has a reimbursement program that can award up to $1,000 in travel expenses to a representative who submits and presents a paper at the next annual conference? ISEE will waive the Conference registration fee for this presenter. The purpose of the expense reimbursement is to increase both the number of field blasters who participate in the conference and the number of practical papers presented.
The 46th Annual Conference on Explosives and Blasting Technique will be held at the Hyatt Regency Denver in Denver, Colorado, Jan. 26 – 29, 2020.
The following criteria must be met to be considered:
1. The author must be a field blaster, preferably someone who could not otherwise attend the conference. Student chapter members who are enrolled in an explosives related field, such as mining, construction, forestry, and others will qualify.
2. The abstract must be submitted online at www.isee.org with the recommendation from a Chapter officer (on Chapter letterhead) sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the May 15, 2019 abstract deadline. The Student Chapter abstract deadline is September 30.
3. The abstract must be accepted by the Program Committee.
4. Only one abstract per chapter should be submitted. Only one author per chapter can be reimbursed for expenses.
5. The presenter must not have received reimbursement in the past.
If you have any questions, please contact our Chapter Program Committee Chair, Danny Ray Leach.